Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wimpy Tropical Storm Edouard

For everyone who has been asking, we are all doing fine after Tropical Storm Edouard. I've seen thunderstorms with more power!! The media made it sound like Katrina part II was coming up the Gulf of Mexico, but as the day unfolded, we saw reporters starving for an overturned street sign or tree branch. We just had some drizzles of rain, and it was an overall dreary day, which made me really tired. In fact, I don't think there was enough of a drop in the barometric pressure to even make you bounce, baby, much less drop!!

So, we're back to square one. Thanks a lot, Edouard!!

Love, Mom

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I asked around my office for labor inducing tricks. Deborah said support your stomach and jump on the bed. She swears this is how her son's labor started. another was take 2 tbls of castor oil and you will be in labor w/in 24 hours. And my friend Melissa the holistic guru said Raspberry leaf tea thins the cervix, which i know is true!. A bumpy ride never hurt either.
Linda