Saturday, August 23, 2008

First time away from mommy....

Another night of great sleep! She slept really well, only waking up for her feedings. She's really been a great baby. And mommy and daddy did well taking care of her on our own (with Mammy on standby, of course).

Here's a few pics of Ella throughout the day. She had a bath today, and there's another of her in her LSU attire (compliments of Paw Paw and Aunt Erin). She's already cheering for LSU!! (p.s. doesn't she look just like bart in that pic with her mouth wiiide open??)

I almost went to church with Mammy this evening - showered, got dressed and everything - and bailed at the last minute with a tear in my eye. I just couldn't leave my little love bug. Patrick and Erin are here this weekend, and we're attempting to go to the movie with them tonight. I'll let you know how it goes....

Love,
Mama Gelle



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So momma, did y'all make it to the movies or what?!?!
Give Ella a huggy buggy for meeeeeeee!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Whenever you have a chance to get out just the 2 of you...do it...but i can understand that you seem not to be ready to leave her much since you JUST had her.
-janet

Anonymous said...

Gelle
i see your mom in those pictures. i think she favors your mom alot.
love
nellie

Andrea's Mom said...

She is so beautiful! I know you are such a proud mama. I can't wait to see her in person. Love yall

Jenny said...

She is an absolute doll! I'm glad to hear that you are making out good.
Take care of yourself!
Jenny

Anonymous said...

I bet you didn't go to the movies. The first night Rich and I went out I made him go home early. I couldn't stand being away from Keith!
Linda