Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Another day down and no action!

Wednesday down and still nothing!

Mammy and I went to my school today to put some things in my classroom. I really can't wait to get in there and decorate it to bits, but what we did today is about all I'm going to before you come. I'll have to do the rest when I start for the second six weeks. It was fun seeing some old friends though!

Then we went see Mamma Mia again (well, it was Mammy's first time seeing it). It was fun times. I walked a LOT around our school and shopping after the movie, and yet still no action!! Mammy, daddy and I met Tante Nel for dinner tonight, and it was great seeing her, as usual. We are ALL awaiting your arrival!

Aaaaaaanytime you're ready, little baby! Aaaaaaaanytime!


Love, Mom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Farrell... I don't know why your mommy wants to put that HORRIBLE picture of your mammy on your beautiful blog. She had a good day but it was also a long one and her hair has looked better... I don't want you to come out IF you ever do, and say.....YUCK, what did I do to deserve a Mammy as bad looking as you??? Did I step on some ducks??? (inside joke between me and your other grandma) I love you and any time you are ready to make your appearance, I'm ready to see you..

~Michelle said...

Be patient! Baby Farrell just knows that everyone wants his/her birthday to be on 8-8-08 so he is going to wait until Friday! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow is the big day!! Get some rest tonight, you're going to need it.
And don't forget about the castor oil.
Linda

Anonymous said...

Alright Baby Farrell, You're must not want your Nanny there when you are born...because if you do...you need to enter the world by Saturday! I can still justify a trip up to Sat...after that, you'll have to wait til next weekend! So, come on Baby Farrell, start working your way out...Lord knows your Mommy has been eating enough greasy foods with your Mammy there...just how many times have you eaten Mexican since you've been there Mammy??? Well, I hope to see you this weekend, but if not, then I see you next. If you're going to come...could you try not to come during the Opening for the Olympics...I really enjoy seeing that and I know your Mammy does too, but if you must, can you have the hospital put it on that channel for us while we wait! Thanks a bunch...love you so much already...but "For the love of Pete...hurry up already!"
Love, your Nanny