Monday, August 4, 2008

Doctor Update

Well, I am convinced that you do not want to come out. I went see Dr. Montgomery today, and it was quite disappointing. I am not dialated at all. My cervix is pretty thick. And there is no sign of you making an effort to come out any time soon.

So, he's not going to induce on Friday (my due date). The main reason he won't induce is because it will increase my chances for a c-section, which I really don't want. SOOOOooooo, I have another appointment next Monday morning, and he said he won't let me go longer than a week late - so next week, no matter what, you'll be here!!

He also said that you're not an overly huge baby...to which I wanted to know WHAT THE HELL ELSE IS IN THERE!!?? But I trust the doc!! And he also said that sometimes the drop in the barometric pressure of the hurricane will cause the baby to drop. So, my mom and I are going to drive to Galveston tomorrow so I can stand on the beach and welcome Edouard with open arms. Ha ha....just kidding.

But seriously, BRING IT ON, EDOUARD!!!

Love, Mom

0 comments: