Saturday, August 9, 2008

Eight - NINE - Oh - Eight??!!

Well, 08-08-08 has come and gone, and you are still situated nice and comfy in my belly. Me and my hormonal state, I teared up last night watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics every time they would say "Eight - eight - oh - eight!" But I know that day just wasn't meant to be yours.

So, we're here again, another day, waiting! No pains. No aches. I feel great.

If you wait one more day, you'll have to share a birthday with your cousin, Christina Jo (and who wants to share a birthday IN the family!??) So, come on out today!!!!!

Love, Mom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hellllllo! Top-o-the morning! Thinking of y'all today!

~ Lacie

~Michelle said...

Maybe you should tell Baby Farrell NOT to come out today! You know how kids do the opposite of what their parents tell them to do =)
I love you Gelle and I will be thinking about you and praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby!

Love, Chelle

Anonymous said...

I keep checking my phone for a text waiting to hear any news about you going into labor! Can't wait, and good luck with everything.

Love ya,
Mellie

Anonymous said...

angle, maybe he thinks your supposed to be pregnant for 90 months instead of 9!! o no!!!
were all ready lil fella!!!

jen-nay

Anonymous said...

Wow, jen-nay's comment is REALLY FUNNY!!!! Don't you think so, Angelle???
only kidding,
Linda