Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mommy made it!!



Well, I made it through a last minute date night without becoming a complete basket case! I didn't even cry before we left. And I only had to text message my mom 3 times and looked at her picture in my phone about 4 times during the movie...ha ha ha. Seriously though, we had a nice time, and the movie was funny so it kept me busy.


Last night, her umbilical cord came off, and she was wailing! Between daddy, mommy and mammy, we didn't know what to do!! We finally figured out she also had gas, so daddy took a midnight trip to Walgreens for some Mylicon. That did the trick, and we all finally got some sleep.


Today, Ella went to her first mexican restaurant!! Yes, we're starting early with her. Mammy will be leaving soon, so we couldn't let her leave Texas without one more trip to Los Cucos. Ella LOVED it. Ok, so she just slept the whole time, but she was smiling in her sleep!! Ha! Chips and salsa, here we come!



Mammy's leaving Tuesday, and she's going to miss you soooo much. We're gonna miss her too!! I'm not even thinking about right now...


Love,
Mama Gelle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean, "leave your child"? I'm confused. Am I supposed to leave my son at some point? I'm just not getting that concept. Please explain. -Penne

~Michelle said...

I knew yall couldnt stay out of the Mexican place for too long! I LOVE that pic of you, Bart & Ella standing by the window with the light coming in! It is breathtaking - one worthy of framing for sure. I am glad you are feeling better. I cant wait to come see yall! Give Ella a big kiss on her chubby cheeks from Aunt Chelle.

Love, Chelle

Anonymous said...

she is your little twin angle, still cant believe how much she looks like you! you look great too! we tried sushi the other nite, dont think briggs was a big fan :(
love yall
jen-nay

Andrea's Mom said...

Starting her out early....I love it. Love the pics and Los Cucos.