Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Twas the Night Before Your Birth...

It's 10:30pm the night before your arrival, and I am a madwoman. You would think I would be calm and relaxed, but I can't sit still. I have already dusted the entire house, swept, did laundry and tried to vacuum, but your Mammy is threatening my life. I am just so excited and nervous and anxious and everything rolled into one.

Your Mammy and I went to the hospital today to have my blood work done. After that, we went get pedicures and manicures. Now I'll have pretty toes laying on that operating table. Tonight your Mammy cooked us a wonderful meal of smothered chicken, buttered potatoes and carrots. And Taunte Nel (aka Janel) came over for dinner too! We just got back from Sonic for a hot fudge Sunday (yes, I went out with a bang!!)

Tomorrow I can't eat OR DRINK anything after 8am. Not even water!! I am not going to be a happy person. The good thing is that I have to be at the hospital for 3:30 to check in, so hopefully the day will go by quickly. I can't wait to see your face. And although I am nervous about being in the hospital, I know it will be a piece of cake. I am soo ready for you to be here.

Love, Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you get all good and hydrated up until 8am tomorrow! I can't wait to meet you Bebe Farrell!!!!!

~ Lacie

Anonymous said...

My precious little baby Farrell... oh my have we waited for you!! I can hardly believe that tomorrow night at this time I will have memorized every little detail of your face and body. I cannot tell you how long I have waited to see your little face. Your mommy and daddy are also excited and I don't know if I will be able to keep your mommy from cleaning the hospital tomorrow morning before your birth!! She is like a madwoman but she deserves to be this way because she AND your father have been anxiously and patiently awaiting your arrival and finally the big day has come!! You are such a lucky little person to be born to the parents you will be born to. I don't think there are two people who could love you more than the mommy and daddy God chose for you. Enjoy your day tomorrow, baby farrell, and know that you are about to enter into two very loving families who will smother you with love and kisses... so get ready!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH ALREADY.... Mammy

Anonymous said...

I will be at work thinking best wishes for you at 5:30, 4:30 my time. This will be your shining moment, baby Farrell!!! Welcome to the big, beautiful world!!!
Linda