Thursday, July 24, 2008

Who will Baby Farrell look like??

Of course, you're going to be a perfect combination of both your mommy and your daddy. But while we're waiting on your arrival, I thought I would post a baby picture of each so we can guess who you'll look like!



Maybe you'll have mommy's nose (I think we saw that same nose in the ultrasound!). Maybe you'll have daddy's big eyes. Maybe you'll have mommy's super-fro! One similarity I can see right off the back - you're gonna have chubby little cheeks and a huge head! Ouch!!

Whatever you get from either one of us, I know you're going to be such a cutie!!

Love, Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O MY GOD, BART IS SUCH A LITTLE MAN!!! HAHA, I LOVE IT! BABIES GONNA HAVE SOME HAIR FO SHO!!
JEN-NA

~Michelle said...

Very cute pics! You were such a cute baby, Gelle. I would have never guessed that was you in that pic. Some people do not look like their baby pictures. Your hubby is NOT one of those people. It looks exactly like Bart! (and it looks like his sisters too). Bart is so lucky to have not changed at all since he was 1 =)