Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Nothing New to Report!

Your Mammy wants to know why there is no update on the blog! Basically because there is nothing TO update! I still feel fine...just getting very tired and feeling heavy. Today and tomorrow I am stuck in teacher workshops which doesn't help with my fatigue. They made me a little nervous about my starting teaching in October - I have so much to brush up on, and I know I will be sooo preoccupied with you!! But I am sure I will do just fine once the time comes for me to get my head back into the teaching atmosphere. Plus, I made some great friends at my new school to help me along the way.

Jenny called tonight. She went to the doctor today, and she is dialated 1 cm and her cervix is really thin. Her doctor told her her water can break any day now. She is freaking out, but I know she'll be fine. I want her to go first anyway so she can give me the lowdown on delivery before I get in there!! I'm so excited to see who goes first!!

Well, that's all for tonight. I am super tired, and I have to wake up early again tomorrow morning. Did I mention, aaaaanytime you're ready, come on down, baby!!

Love, Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Farrell...Your mom doesn't understand what it's like having her baby in Houston having a baby and the Mammy is in Louisiana!!! That is just not fair!! So yes, I want something on the blog (like I don't call her ten times a day and then WAIT for her to be on Yahoo IM at night). I am so excited to see you and I will be going to Houston on Tues or Wed of next week so that I can be there when you make your "Grand Exit". Did I mention how excited I am???!!! Be careful and to everything you're suppose to do and the Dr. tells you to do, okay?? See you soon my little Baby Farrell!!! Love, Mammy

Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh, it's almost time!!!

Anonymous said...

Get that last minute pampering time in, Angelle. I think your mother is going to fly to Houston under her own steam! She won't need train, plane, automobile!!!
Take it easy... I think Bart should get you a little bell.....
Linda