Sunday, July 20, 2008

Making Waves

Good evening, baby!!
Your daddy and I were busy yet again today!

I woke up early and sterilized all your bottles, pacifiers and breastpump parts. I am on the ball!! After that, I had a burst of energy, and while your daddy worked on the computer, I painted your new bathroom! And it came out sooo cute!! We really think you're going to love it!!
What do you think?


We cleaned up a little more upstairs, and now we are both pooped out!! Hopefully I'll sleep reeeally well tonight (because I was a little unsuccessful with that last night). Other than that, daddy hooked up our webcam. Mammy and I tried it out tonight, and she is sooo excited that she'll be able to see you when she talks to us now.

Gotta love modern technology!!

Love, Mom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the bathroom looks AWESOME! Love it! You painted it yourself? Makes me feel like I'm on vacation! I definitely think bebe Farrell with love it too! :)

~ Lacie

~Michelle said...

LOVE the bathroom! It is so adorable. I cant wait to come see you so that when I sleep in the guest room I can use that FABULOUS bathroom!

Anonymous said...

Gelle,
You are so talented. It looks wonderful! Baby Farrell is going to love it. :)
Stina

Anonymous said...

Wow! Someone is nesting! I moved all my living room furniture and waxed the floor before I went into labor. Maybe Baby Farrell will be early!
The bathroom looks like a designer did it! Another career?
Linda

Anonymous said...

Hey Gelle....

I love the bathroom!!! It's precious!!

Gee, you look like you're going to pop...won't be long now...

Sure do miss ya!!

Aunti Ang