Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Doctor Update

Daddy and I went to the doctor today. It was another quick visit. Your heartbeat was 125-130. He said you probably weigh about 6.5 to 7 lbs right now. He didn't do an exam this week because he said he can tell by just feeling my belly that there isn't any significant progress. But he will do an exam next Tuesday to see where we are. Other than that, he said I should take it easy for these last two weeks (which in my mind will start Friday, so I technically can still finish up my "nesting" till then...hehehe). He also said most likely you will come within a week before or after the due date (PALEEEZE don't go any later than Aug 8th!!!!)

Love, Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be sure to take advantage of the 'take it easy' advice from the doctor! The time is almost here for Baby Farrell to arrive!!

Mellie

Anonymous said...

Baby......... I CAN LIVE WITH YOU COMING LATER BUT PLEEEEEEEEEASE DON'T COME A WEEK EARLIER UNLESS YOU WAIT UNTIL MONDAY THE 28TH!!! IT WOULD REALLY BE SUCKIE IF YOU HAD SEVEN OF YOUR EIGHT COUSINS MAD AT YOU BEFORE YOU EVEN COME OUT!!!! HAVE A HEART, FELLA.... YOU CAN COME ON THE 28TH B/C MAMMY CAN GET THERE IN TIME FOR THAT, BUT PLEEEEEEEEEASE DON'T COME EARLIER THAN THAT!!!??? I LOVE YOU.........MAMMY

Andrea's Mom said...

Gelle, Wow...the time has gone by so quickly. You better let me kow when you are on the way to the hospital. Send me some pics ASAP. I so wish I could be there. Love ya.