Thursday, January 14, 2010

Who's Who?



This was some photos I found looking through the blog in the past. I was trying to decide if Ella (in the middle in pink), looked more like me (to the left) as a baby or Bart (to the right). I definitely think Ella looked a lot more like me. So, to compare, I added Amelia in (in between Ella and Bart), and does she look like Bart or what!? The mouths are almost identical!

Amelia cooed tonight for the first time. It was so cute...she was smiling and looking at me, and she just made a big coooooo. Soooo precious! We switched to Similac Sensitive tonight per the doctor's recommendations to see if it helps with the colic. I hadn't mentioned much on the blog about it, but Amelia's got really bad colic from around 9pm to midnight at least four times a week. It is pretty nerve racking, and I feel so sorry for her because her body gets really stiff and she wails and swings her arms and legs around. It's been going on since right after she was born, and we just dealt with it. Yesterday she cried from 7pm to midnight, and I was just at my wits end. Our checkup isn't until the last week of the month, so I called my doctor to see what she thought. Hopefully this works but tonight was another banner night.

Even with all the crying though, she is still a wonderful, beautiful little baby.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

OH My Goodness.........Your tiny one does look like her daddy!!!!!!! That is too funny and yes, I agree.......Ella looks like her mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!