Friday, January 8, 2010

BCS Bowl...Amelia's First Party!

It's been so cold, we've barely gotten out of the house. This Monday Amelia turned six weeks old. Since Mommy got the ok to hit the gym again, and Amelia meets the age requirement for the daycare at the gym now, we all headed there Monday night as a family. It was great getting out and being able to exercise in peace and quiet, and Amelia did well at the daycare. Everything's so nice and fancy.

Thursday night, we all went to our friends Greg and Rebeca's house to watch the BCS Bowl. They're big Texas fans (and so was everyone else there), so the only thing I could do was pull for Texas. I mean, we surely weren't pulling for Saban, I mean Alabama. Nonetheless, we dressed Ella in LSU garb to support the SEC. :) Even though "our team" didn't win, we still had a great time, and of course, Ella had a BLAST playing with her friends IV and Brandon.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My two girls are so precious!!! Ella Pearl you are a shoe in to be an LSU Cheerleader when you grow up and you will make your PawPaw such a proud man!!! Even though your Mammy didn't pull for the SEC either (I just can't pull for Nick Saban's team...something you'll understand when you grow up) you had to be the cutest cheerleader in the place!! Amelia Rose you are soooo precious in pink. I just LOVE that outfit you have on and not just because I gave it to you... heehee!! I just LOVE getting new pics of you both. I love you soooo much... Mammy