Sunday, August 30, 2009

Outside One Year Photos

My dearest little Ella,

I am sooo happy to report that you are feeling MUCH better today. Wow, it's like my little baby girl is back. We had a great day playing. This afternoon, daddy and I took you to a few parks to take your one-year photos. We couldn't decide on a photographer (ok, and we couldn't really afford one!), so we took matters into our own hands. I have to say, we did a pretty good job...and you, of course were a perfect little model.

We're going to take a few more this week at the place we always go to, but I finally got my beautiful pictures of my little angel outside, just like I wanted. Well, here they are!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In all honesty I do not think that a photographer would have captured anything close to what you both did. GREAT job and maybe another career to take up on the side. I am glad that Ella P is feeling much better and it looks like it was a fun day that you all had. She really is such a beautiful little girl, an absolute angel. Amber xxx

Anonymous said...

My little Ella... you took such wonderful pictures for someone who has been so sick!! You are such a little sweetheart and Mammy just loves you sooo much!! My favorite is you in your little LSU Tiger dress. Mammy misses you so much and cannot wait to love you and kiss you and squeeze you again!!! I love you my little Ella.. Mammy