Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Early Birthday, Ella!

Ella,

Your first birthday is a mere eight days away, but your Mommy and Daddy couldn't help but give you your birthday present early (I don't know what we're going to do at Christmas!!). Since you are quite the climber these days, and you have completely anhiliated your trusty box, it only seemed right to get you something new to climb all over.


It's a Step 2 Kangaroo Climber, and it's the perfect size just for you. When daddy was putting it together, you were already wanting to climb on it. When he was done (after some questioning from two college grads), it was together, and you were sooo excited!!! You LOVE the red door that you get to open and close.




The green platform is a little high just yet, so daddy put the diaper box in there for an extra step for you. You immediately made it to the top, and you were so excited when you reached the top and got a different perspective of the room. You hung from the top, and then you saw the slide. There's lots of exciting things for you to climb through and play with.

Unfortunately, bedtime was quickly approaching, which you were NOT happy about. It took everything to calm you down for the night, but mommy gave you a nice bath and daddy read you a book. You decided when he was done to take the book on your own and read it yourself.


You are growing up INCREDIBLY too fast. I can't believe your birthday is next week. I love you my little baby girl.

Love,
Mommy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little Ella Pearl, you are so funny and you make me laugh sometimes so hard I cry. I also cry when I see how quickly you are growing up... promise me you will not grow up too much faster and let me enjoy the little time I get to spend with you as a baby. You are so special, my little one. You look just like your daddy, but in that Kangaroo Climb picture where you look like a captain at the wheel of a boat, you look so much like your Uncle Perry... now that's not a BAD thing, but I'm sure your mommy and daddy would much rather you looked like them. It's just MY opinion, though. I love you so much, my little munchkin.... Mammy