Saturday, June 21, 2008

Week of Fun in Louisiana

Having a great week in Louisiana catching up with friends and family.

Monday, I spent the morning with Mammy and your soon-to-be cousin, Gabrielle. Then I went to Denham Springs to visit Michelle and Christina. We had so much fun catching up. We went shopping, ate mexican food (surprise, surprise) and ended our late night with a game of Scattergories. Fun times!!

Tuesday, I spent the day hanging out around the Levet house. That night I played Pokeno with Mammy, Nanny and Aunt Shelly's group. It was fun, and it was definitely some delicious cajun food! Wednesday, Mammy made me some of her famous stuffed artichokes (are you seeing a pattern here? I ate the entire week!?) That night, I had dinner with Jenny and Lacie. We had a great time too, and I even got a little misty eyed toward the end of the evening when we realized the next time we'd see each other, Jenny and I would have babies!

Thursday, Mammy and I went see your Penne, Greg and little Jacob. Penne looks and is doing great, and Jacob is just a little angel. He is actually holding his head up a little and looking around. We had a great visit! That night was Bart's sister Anna's wedding rehearsal party. Since Bart was coming in late with Maw Maw and Paw Paw from Houston, I went as Mary's date. It was really nice!

And Friday I had lunch with my friends at Your Other Warehouse. I hadn't seen them in so long, so that was great! And that night was the wedding. Mommy got a pedicure, a manicure and she even had her hair washed and dried at the salon! It was a nice little pampering day. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous, and your Aunt Anna made a gorgeous bride. It was a great ending to a fabulous week!



2 comments:

~Michelle said...

I am so glad that I got to see you and your belly! I am happy that we worked it out to both be home at the same time. There is nothing better than Mexican food and Scattegories with my best friends. I had a great time as well. Love you!
Chelle

Anonymous said...

Wow, for real, the next time I see you in person, bebe Farrell will be in your arms! In the meantime, we should get those web cams set up! I'll see if I can dig up some exciting (and funny) LSU items to sport during the web cam broadcast. Oh yeah, and RING wants to see you too! :)
~ Lacie
P.S. Anna's wedding looks awesome!