Friday, June 6, 2008

31 Weeks Today!

Thirty one weeks today and nothing new to report. I thoroughly enjoyed my first week of my summer vacation. It was fabulous not having to get up early!
I still feel good...belly is of course, still growing, and you are kung fu fighting in my uterus!
Daddy and I went to Walmart yesterday and bought all kinds of things to redecorate your bathroom. I know it will be a while before you will even notice, but it was time to redo that "grown-up" bathroom upstairs. I'm sparing Mrs. Bev and Mr. Tom until they leave, but pretty soon the deco will change from modern squares to "under the sea." It's really cute! You're gonna love it!
Love, Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful!! I could cry, sniff! The last 9 weeks will fly. (It's been fast for me!) Good luck!
Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Under the SEA how adorable, can not wait to see some pic's of the transformation. Love the new layout and your picture once again is just BEAUTIFUL (I see we have gone back to the black ;0) xx). Enjoy every minute and sending all my love xox Amber