Sunday, June 15, 2008

Mommy Loves Swimming

Yesterday I went swimming with Daddy and Kailey at the YMCA, and it was so much fun!! I felt sooo light, and there was no pressure on my back. I could've stayed in that pool all day long!! You were bouncing and swimming around like you usually do, so I think you liked it too! I'm definitely going to have to do that a lot more often!

Today was Father's Day, and I got to spend the morning with your daddy-to-be! He even got a present from mommy! Then, mommy rode with Aunt Mary and cousin Kailey back to Louisiana. Mommy spent the rest of the evening with Mammy, Paw Paw and your other cousin Gabrielle (watching the LSU baseball game, of course!)

Looking forward to a great week with friends and family, although I miss your daddy already (and he misses us too!)

Love, Mom

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Bebe Farrell,

Today I saw your mom for the last time before you arrived - and we are all eager and excited for your arrival! Your Aunt Jenny, your mom, and I ate chips and salsa in your honor! Can't wait until August to meet you!

~ Lacie