Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Doctor's Appt Update

Nothing majorly new to report. We went to the doctor this afternoon for a checkup. The heartbeat sounds great, and Dr. Montgomery says you're growing nicely. I lost 2 lbs, but he said that's perfectly fine. He said the only time losing weight in the last trimester is an issue is if I were underweight when I got pregnant, AND WE SURELY KNOW THAT'S NOT AN ISSUE!! Ha ha. But everything looks good, and I'll be back on June 2rd for an ultrasound and another checkup.

Bart and I went to a baptism class this past Monday too. The class was interesting - lots of preggos and new parents. We learned everything we ever wanted to know about the history of baptism (and then some!) We have one more to go to next Monday to get our certificate for baptism. The baptism will be held at St. Peter's Church in Reserve, La Labor Day weekend and of course, the ceremony will be performed by none other than the IN-FAMOUS (that's IN famous, not infamous) Fr. Paul Hart.

Love, Mom

2 comments:

~Michelle said...

Okay I just signed up for google blog so I dont have to worry when I forget to sign my name. Glad the appt went well. See you very soon. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I am glad all went well at the doctor's not too much longer now. The ultra sound will be a test as to see if you and Bart have enough will power not too look if jnr is a boy or girl!!! Sending lot's of love Amber xoxox