Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bored and Irritated

Not a whole lot to report. Bart and I went to our final baptism class Monday night and got our certificate, so we're approved parents of the catholic faith! Yay!

It has been really hot outside, which has made me reeeally tired and bored! I mean, I have been sleeping an excessive amount lately, but I think it's just because I am so bored. It's not till Bart gets home from work that I actually perk up a little. And getting comfortable at night has been a little more challenging, but I think I am just frustrated because I just SO WANT TO SLEEP ON MY STOMACH, which I know is impossible. I look forward to being able to do that. My hips hurt from sleeping on my sides so much.

And then there's the distance. I planned to go home for a week to visit my friends and family, but I apparently didn't plan it out well enough because I have no way of getting there. I thought I would just drive myself, and Bart would ride in with his parents the following weekend for his sister's wedding, but apparently no one thinks its safe for a seven and half month pregnant woman to drive 5 hours by herself. Exploring other options, but none of them are working the way I want them to. I'm just irritated that I can't come and go as I please, which is messing up all my plans.

On the bright side, I still feel great.

Ok - now that I got to vent, I feel so much better. Your mommy can be really independent sometimes, and she's not used to being treated with kid gloves - but fear not, she knows this will all be worth it once you arrive!

Love, Mom

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Farrell, your mom is awesome!! and looks so pretty pregnant!! Gelle, hang in there..
not much longer to go and baby Farrel will be keeping you busy!!
We are all ready for his or(her)
arrival. Love ya'll...
Aunti Ang