Thursday, May 27, 2010

Amelia's Six Month Photoshoot

Amelia turned six months this week, and today we took our six month pictures. It was all about Amelia today, but of course we had to throw Ella in a few of the shots so she could borrow some of the limelight. Amelia was a natural...she is soo smiley and happy, and that reflected in her pictures. She was super easy to photograph. Now, Ella P is a different story. She played while we took Amelia's pictures and she was sooo good for me, but when it was her turn to jump in, she wanted to nothing to do with smiling for the camera and posing. She's so funny because she's almost like, 'I don't have time for that.' The girl reeeaaaally had her work cut out for her, but they still managed to get a few good shots of the two of them.


Happy 6 months, my baby girl!!






4 comments:

Daddy said...

Wonderful, just wonderful!

Anonymous said...

OHMYGOODNESS!!! How can two little girls possibly get more beautiful every time I see them!!! I haven't seen Amelia Bedelia in quite a while and she seems to have grown up so much!! She looks like she'll be crawling soon... Those eyes, dimples, and that smile is just too beautiful!!! I miss you so much, my Amelia, and cannot WAIT to see you and hold you again!!! And as for YOU, Ella Vanilla.... You are too precious to be real!!! I love you girls so much and cannot wait to see you both again. Mammy

Anonymous said...

WOW where does the time go???? I have to agree with your Mom, every time you post photo's the girls get more and more beautiful if that is even possible. I miss ya'll heaps and think about ya'll every day. Sending all my love to each and everyone of my fav Farrell's xxxx Amber

Anonymous said...

My little Amelia... you have got the sweetest little smile and I know those beautiful eyes and that precious smile will woo many little boys when you get older!! You are such a good little baby too and for that i know your mommy is so grateful!! I know you are always going to be like that too because i think that is your personality... I love you so much my little Amelia... Mammy