Monday, November 23, 2009

Welcome Amelia Rose Farrell

We welcome our new baby girl

Amelia Rose Farrell

to the world! She was born on Monday, November 23rd, 2009 at 12:43 pm in Houston, Texas. Her weight was 8 lbs 9 ozs, and she was 19 inches long. She has a full head of dark hair, and we're not sure about the eyes quite yet. She is beautiful!!



Ella is so happy to be a big sister. She looks at Amelia and points, but she's not too sure yet who this new person is. She just calls her "baby."

We are soooo blessed to have another healthy, baby girl. As you can see from this hilarious picture above, we're in for the ride of our lives!! Fun times ahead!
Momma is doing fine. It's amazing how much easier this time was compared to the first - I feel like a pro. The doctor said everything went smoothly, and I should be going home on Wednesday. I actually feel pretty great. Amelia is such a good baby so far. She sleeps a LOT, and she's doing soooo well with the breast feeding.
Aunt Kelly and Nanny Shelly are fired from blog-duty since they failed to post pictures on the day of birth, but I managed to get some in tonight from my hospital bed. I'll be sure to post much more tomorrow when I get home.
Thanks for everyone's well-wishes, text messages, phone calls and emails!!








3 comments:

Penne said...

Perfect...simply wonderful! She is precious!!! It's a shame you won't let Bart do anything with your children...she fell off your face too, huh?! hehe Love to all, Penne

Anonymous said...

My little Amelia... you came into the world on a simply beautiful day and made it even more beautiful! The love in your Mom & Daddy's eyes is so evident and you are bringing all kind of love to the Levet & Farrell families. You will have a bit of a tough start with Ella but just remember, she's little yet and loves you very much. You two will be best friends one day soon!! Welcome my little one and I love you so much. Mammy

Anonymous said...

My little Ella Pearl... you have a new little sister now and although she's a bit of a mystery to you right now, one day soon you two will be such good friends. Barbies will be twice as much fun having a "built in" playmate to share all the fun with. Take care of your little sister and remember I love you soooo much. Mammy