Monday, November 9, 2009

Arts and Crafts

Today, Ella and I had Arts and Crafts time together. I put her in the high chair, and I painted her hand with a paint brush and tempera paint. She had fun squishing it in her fingers....then we made some hand turkeys....well, the start of them, at least. I figured we could use them to decorate for our little Thanksgiving dinner we're going to be having in Houston this year. It was fun....but she was done with it after about 10 or 15 minutes. She much rathered playing vroom vroom with her alphabet snail and play with her football. Go figure!!

Hopefully she learns to love Arts and Crafts like her mom!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

my little Ella...you are so talented!!! Don't let mommy fool you, though. She didn't get really interested in arts and crafts till she was over thirty so you have lots of time to make that your hobby. You are growing in leaps ad bounds and soon you will be welcoming your new little sister. I don't anticipate any trouble or jealousy at all on your part. You will probably look Amelia over, decide that she's okay and can stay, and get then get along with the toys at hand to play with. You are so independent, but also such a sweetie! I cannot WAIT to see you in less than two weeks. I'm looking forward to seeing BOTH of my girls soon and what a WONDERFUL thanksgiving we will have!!! I love you, my little Ella Pearl. Mammy