Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Patiently waiting...

Ella and I went to Carter's yesterday to get her a few more pairs of the footy pajamas that we love. Super cute!! Well, of course, every time I go to Carter's, I always have a coupon that saves me 25% if I spend $40 or more, so I feel obligated to do it! So, I got Amelia a cute little onesie, and I got Ella her very own Big Sister outfit. It's a air of navy boot cut pants and a hot pink Big Sister shirt (2T, might I add...but it ran small). She looks SOOO grown up in it, but we wore it today to check out. Doesn't she look so excited for the coming of her baby sister? Ha ha.


I looked up this morning, and I saw her snuggled up to her bear in her wagon, watching Sesame Street. She was so funny...just chilling.



There's a cool story behind the bear...my mom gave her that bear on our last trip to Louisiana. It's the same bear that my Aunt Yvette Baron gave to my mom when she had her car accident in 1993 (I think). Of course, my mom healed from the whole experience better than ever. When my mom had her first grandchild, she gave the bear to them when they were a baby. Then it passed on from grandchild to grandchild...I think it was stuck on the twins for a while, she said. But low and behold, now Ella is the owner. Pretty neat.

0 comments: