Sunday, November 15, 2009

Paw Paw's Weekend

This weekend, Paw Paw Tom came in to see Taylor's playoff football game (which he won by the way!!). Ella had a BLAST with her Paw Paw. She spent all day Saturday showing him all her toys, letting him read to her, and doing all her little dances for him. He really got a kick out of the way she gets into everything (and I do mean everything), and he loved to watch her climb! He also thought she had a BIG appetite, especially Saturday night when we went to Los Cucos. She said Paw Paw all weekend long. Between Paw Paw Tom and Paw Paw Larry, they seem to have Ella monopolized to say Paw Paw before she even THINKS about saying Mama or Mammy.

This morning after Paw Paw left, we went to church, and Ella just looked so darn cute, I just had to get a snapshot.

And this afternoon, I was so frustrated because Ella kept taking her bows out, I snuck some pigtails in her hair. SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! She left them in ALL afternoon, too!


I am feeling fine...just still incredibly huge. Amelia has been moving a lot...nothing new, and I've had a few MINOR contractions...nothing to write (or call) home about. Meanwhile, I am trying to get all my ducks in a row this last week before we welcome little Amelia into the world!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pigtails...thanks for that close up view though... couldn't see your little pig tails from the front.. You are just too cute for words and your mom's little dress she made is so beautiful. You are such a lucky little girl to be part of such a wonderful family. Your mom AND dad will make sure your life is never Dull!! Bet Amelia just cannot WAIT to join you all. Come on, Amelia, and join this wonderful, loving family!! I love you both.,.Mammy