Sunday, September 27, 2009

Uneventful Weekend

It was a very uneventful weekend in the Farrell household this weekend (which is not necessarily a bad thing). Bart went to Taylor's game Friday night while Ella and I relaxed at home. I told Taylor that the next game I go to I had better be wearing a jacket!! It was wayyy too hot last game, and mama don't like to sweaaaat! Unfortunately, they didn't win, but Bart said Taylor played well. Poor thing was playing after just getting over sore throat!

Saturday and Sunday we just kinda hung around the house all day. We were going to go to the pumpkin patch, but that great "cool front" we had last week went away, and it was 95 degrees. Did I mention mama don't like to sweaaat!!? So, we watched the Tigers on Saturday and just had a nice looong walk in Wal-Mart (are we old or what!?). Geaux tigers! Sunday afternoon, Bart took Zoe and Ella to the dogpark, and he said they both had a blast. Ella enjoyed seeing all the dogs run around (and apparently two tried to jump on top of her), and Zoe...well, did what she always does at the dogpark....follows you under your heels. Whimp dog!

I got a great video of Ella eating rice Saturday night. She looooves rice, just like her mom and dad. She's not biased....white rice, mexican rice, shrimp fried rice. You name it, she eats it. And when she eats it, she eats it with such passion and agility....it's hilarious to witness, as Mammy can tell you. This is just a snippit of what she looks like when she devours rice (notice she even bypasses veggies to just eat the rice!) When she's done, we have to shake her off in the sink.

Baby Amelia has been doing tumblesets in my belly. I swear, that baby moves more than Ella ever thought about moving. She kicks when she hears Ella's voice. She tumbles when I sit up straight. And her favorite is jabbing me in the ribs when I am lying on my side in bed, trying to get comfortable. She is a mover and a shaker, for sure.

Well, good night all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my little Ella... you made Mammy laugh so much everytime we went out to eat!! Your eyes should be slanted b/c you eat more rice than ANY oriental ever thought about eating and you just keep shoveling it in... but i wonder how much gets in there b/c you leave YOUR MARK!! Every restaurant we went into I had to double tip the waiter b/c you left such a mess all around you... i'd say maybe a half pound of rice!! But you love it and I love you.... Mammy

Anonymous said...

My little Amelia.... you will definitely be in gymnastics.. I watched you tumble and turn all over mommy's belly and the dr. said you will have long legs... well it isn't like you are going to steal them...Look at the Farrell family!! I cannot WAIT to see you and hold you and love you... The only difference between waiting for you and waiting for Ella is that we have Ella to play with while we wait patiently for you....Love and kisses to you my little Amelia... I love you... Mammy