Monday, September 14, 2009

Welcome to the new Farrell Family site!

Due to popular demand, I have decided to keep the same blog address and just change the format. You'll see more changes in the coming weeks, but I just wanted to let you know to bookmark this site because the Farrell blog is here to stay!!

I'll still be writing some posts to Ella, but I'll also be writing posts to the new baby and general posts about Bart and I and the family. So, keep reading and thanks checking in, and here's to many new, funny stories to come!

Angelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipee!!! Ella Pearl, I'm glad you talked Mommy into keeping this blog. I didn't want to have to get used to another one. See, it takes me a while to get "used" to something and I'm so used to this blog...even have it on my desktop. Miss you my little pumpkin and can't wait to see you soon. Also, getting really excited as Amelia's date to make her appearance comes nearer!! Two beautiful girls!! Love you both....mammy

~Michelle said...

Yay! I love being able to see whats going on with your fam. I will be tuning in from time to time. Cant wait to meet bebe #2. Mammy said "Amelia". Is that set in stone? I LOVE it!!!

Love, Chelle