Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Baby Farrell #2 at 21 weeks

This is a delayed post for Baby Farrell #2...it was from our 21 week ultrasound. Rather than backlog it and no one see it, I'm just reposting it late.

July 24, 2009

Bart, Ella and I went to the doctor this morning, and I thought since it was a Friday appointment and they close at noon, a 10:45am appointment would be a sure bet on getting us in and out of there quickly. No such luck! And Ella was VERY energetic and in rare form! Phew! Bart and I took turns walking her up and down the hallway and strolling her around.
Finally at 12:30 (are you kidding me!??!) we saw Dr. Montgomery. He was happy to see how beautiful little Ella was (considering the last time he saw her he was pulling her from my belly). The ultrasound was with his ancient equipment, so it was a little fuzzy, but he is 99.9% sure it's another girl! Yay! It's already been confirmed from our June 1st ultrasound, but he just wanted to doublecheck. It was hard for him to see at first because she was bouncing all over my belly, but finally she calmed down enough for us to see. He said everything looks normal and healthy, and according to the measurements, the due date is more like November 26th, but since it's within two weeks of the original due date, we're keeping the December 3rd due date.

Ella got to see her baby sister on the screen, but she didn't seem all that interested. Hee hee. She will be one day when they are best of friends!!

I can't wait to meet you, my little sweet pea.

0 comments: