Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Supermodel is Pooped!!

Well, I must say - you did GREAT for your first photoshoot!

I was so nervous all morning long. I don't know why. I knew you were going to do just fine, but I just wanted your first pictures to be perfect. And they were!! You took some really cute pictures for our Christmas cards, and you took some precious 3-month pics in a beautiful little pink dress. And you were such a trooper - laughing and cooing. The photographer even commented on how quick and easy it was since you were so cooperative. Yay!!

Afterwards, Daddy and I got to look at all the proofs right then and there, and they all came out soo adorable!! It was a tough decision....we just wanted to order them all (and I think we just about did - ha!) But we got them all ordered, and Mommy's so excited she got her Christmas cards ordered. Anyway, we had a really fun time, and you were pooped out after it was all over.
Love, Mama Gelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot imagine you looking cuter in your "professional" shooting as you do in the picture that Mommy put on this blog. AND, I just about cried my eyes out watching you gooing and ahhing in the video. I must have played it a hundred times.... I CANNOT WAIT TILL THANKSGIVING!!!! Most of your cousins are wanting Thanksgiving to come so they can pig out on food... I cannot wait for it to come so i can play with you my precious little ELLA.... See you soon.... Mammy

Anonymous said...

Ella your Mommy told me just how precious you were for your photo shoot. I can not wait to see the pictures not to mention I will be checking the mail every day till my Christmas card arrives.
As soon as I heard just how much you loved getting your picture taken it reminded me of a song.....

I don't care, what my teacher say
I'm gonna be a supermodel.
And everyone, is gonna dress like me. Wait and see.
When I'm a supermodel.
And my hair, will shine like the sea. And everyone, will wanna look, just like me.
Cause I'm young,and I'm hip, and so beautiful. I'm gonna be a supermodel!!!!!

Gelle thank you so much for all the entry's as it makes the distance seem not so far. Love you all Amber xoxoxoox