Saturday, May 31, 2008

Girls Night Out

I had a wonderful Girls Night Out with my girlfriends Friday night. Mommy met a bunch of friends at Cheesecake Bistro, and then some of us ladies left there to see the premiere of the movie "Sex and the City." It was a GREAT movie!! Hormones were flying with tear-jerking moments and lots of laughs. Afterwards, Aunt Tricia, Aunt Jenny and I had a slumber party at Aunt Lacie and Aunt Lani's apartment. Mommy stayed up later than she had in a long time, but it was sooo much fun catching up with all her friends. It was just like old times. I hope you have friends as great as mine are one day.

Love, Mom

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved having din din, and going to movies, and hosting the slumber party with my lovely ladies! :) Can't wait for Bebe Farrell to join us!
~ Lacie