Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Weekend

Daddy and I drove to Louisiana on Friday to make it to Aunt Yvette Miller's wedding. Mommy was supposed to sing with Aunt Kelly, but Houston traffic had other plans. We left Houston at 12:30pm and didn't get to Garyville until 8:30pm! Yes, with Memorial Weekend traffic, it took Daddy and I EIGHT HOURS to get home, but mommy still made it with just one potty stop! Wow! Despite the major Louisiana HEAT, we had a great weekend. I got to see all your cousins play softball at the ballpark Saturday morning.

After that was your Aunt Jenny and Uncle Brock's baby shower for your soon-to-be buddy Briggs!! It was so much fun! Aunt Jenny and I bumped bellies when we first saw each other. She definitely is growing as much as mommy is. And she got lots of really great gifts for little Briggs. Plus mommy got to see all her friends! It was great seeing everyone.

Sunday, we went to church at St. Peter's, visited Maw Maw Myrtle and had lunch with Mammy and Paw Paw. Then we headed back to Houston, which was thankfully traffic-free!!

Mommy still feels great - was a little hot this past weekend, but that's going to happen as the summer approaches. I hit 29 weeks this past Friday - I can't believe time is flying by so fast!

Love, Mom


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos! :) Can't wait for this coming weekend!
~ Lacie

Anonymous said...

29 Weeks oh wow that seems to be going by very fast!! I absolutely love all the photo's and had to laugh about you & Jenny bumping belly's. I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend :) -Love Ambah x

Anonymous said...

You look great! I can't wait to see you in person this weekend (and bump bellies with you and Jenny). HAHA
Stina