Thursday, May 8, 2008

Crafty Business

Nothing major to report. Bart and I went shopping today after school. I bought some fabric swatches to match the baby comforter - I'm gonna make some stars to dangle from the ceiling. And we bought some other star stuff at Hobby Lobby - really cute ideas! I'm feeling crafty, so I mind as well take advantage of it since I know I'll never have spare time like this again!

Saturday is our Child Prep class at Cy-Fair Hospital. They're going to teach us infant CPR, give us info about breastfeeding, basic child care, and a tour of the hospital. Should be a fun day, and hopefully we'll learn a little about how to take care of you!!!
I mean, we don't know nothin' about birthing no babies!!! (so it will be interesting!)

Love, Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crafty! Can't wait to see the photos of the arts and crafts you are up to!
~ Lacie

Anonymous said...

Step aside Marther Stewart...LOVE the stars and all that you have both done. Can not wait to see it all. Are you sure you should not have been in Art's and Crafts at camp...?? Baby Farrell's retreat will be a wonderful sanctuary. Love to ya'll Amber xox