Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I couldn't resist!


Ok - obviously I am feeling better today because today on my way home from work, I made a tiny detour (to Katy) to Babies R Us and made a few purchases. I know, I know. These are my last purchases for now, I promise!! But I just had to see what the bedding looked like in the room. It was killing me!! Plus, one of my students gave me cash that I wanted to use toward the baby, so I also bought the changing table pad and cover. (Thanks, Jaclyn!)
Anyway, I LOVE IT. It's exactly what I wanted. It's gonna be perfect for you.
Oh, and the new diaper bag hanging from the bed came in today from Stina to me for Mother's Day! How sweet!
So, I am feeling a tad better today - still have the stuffy nose but not so much the sinus head. Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes!
Love, Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good, looking good!
~ Lacie

Anonymous said...

I love the stars and moon motif! Baby Farrell is gonna love it too!

Love, Chelle

Anonymous said...

Just perfect, love it, love it, love it - Love Amber xox