Saturday, September 3, 2011

Last Minute Jitters

Well, after much talking last night, Bart and I have decided to send the girls back to the Lamb School at The Met instead of Bear Creek.  I know most of you back home in Louisiana are like, what!? 

Ella went to the Lamb School at The Met Baptist Church last year, and I absolutely loved it.  She loved it.  It's the same church that I went to bible study and where I go to MOPS.  But this year with having two in MDO, it was going to be a little pricey.  Bear Creek Baptist had a really great program, so I enrolled the girls, and they were to start Tuesday.  My friend Noelle's girls go there also, although they weren't going to be in the same classroom, and our neighbors Dixie and Jeff are members at Bear Creek.  It was a great place, but I just love the Lamb School so much, and it's just where my heart is.  Thank GOD there were openings for both girls, and I enrolled them today to also start on Tuesday!  Yay!  I am SOOOO excited.  Ella even has some of her old classmates in her class.

Ella took a nap today for like the first time in two months.  She must be sick or there must be some barometric drop that made her eyes close because otherwise I have no other way to explain it.  She fell asleep on our way home from registration, and I carried her in the house, where she slept for an hour and a half more.  Being the smart one that I am, I moved her into my bed so if Amelia woke up, we wouldn't wake her.  Yeah...I was smooth.  So smooth I forgot to put a pullup on her, and she totally unloaded a full bladder on my side of the bed.  All the shamwows in the world aren't soaking that up.  Ugh!  I just am not used to her napping, so when it happened, I think I went into shock!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I learn something new from you everyday about raising children!!!! You are a great Mom. Ambah xx