Monday, September 5, 2011

Geaux Tigers!!

Ella and Amelia were dressed in their LSU best for the first game of the season Saturday night.  We all tailgated and watched the game, which was fabulous fun!  Ella and Amelia were even cheering, saying, "Geaux Tigahs!"  I need to get them some pom poms. 
Ella, honey...next time you wear a cheerleader uniform, put on some bloomers or close your legs!!

On the flip side, I got a new haircut.  Mama needed some easy hair, and I was tired of putting it in a ponytail every single day.  It feels sooo much better and healthier.  Major weight has been lifted...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe we can make some pom pom's when I am in town, your Dad would be so proud of them!!! Ella Pearl and Amelia are absolutely adorable in their cheer leading outfits!!! AND Hello Hot Mama!!! I love the new hair cut, you are stunning as always. Ambah