Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ella-ism #35

We're all about Santa right now...when she says she wants something, I tell her she has to ask Santa for it.  Make a list.  Start thinking about what you want to as Santa for.  She when she tells me, "Mom, I really want a little Sid toy" (Sid the Science Kid - don't ask), I tell her, "ask Santa." 

I did the insane and took all three of them to Wal-Mart the other day...it really wasn't that bad.  On our way our, we have to pass by the toy crane machines.  She always asks me to play, and I always tell her I am out of money. 

So, she says, "Mom, can I play the crane....oh wait, that's right, you don't have any monies.  You should ask Santa for some monies, mom....that would be good.  And maybe if you're good, he'll bring you some monies."

Maybe so, my Ella....maybe so!

0 comments: