Friday, June 4, 2010

Lazy, rainy day

Ella Pearl, Ella Pearl, Ella Pearl...
Why did you feel the need to wake up this morning at 4:30am and continue to stay awake for the REST OF THE MORNING?!! Seriously?! 4:30AM!?! And of course, I was the one to get up with her. I tried to bring her into the bed with us, but she was wide awake and not having any sleep. I finally just surrendered and went into the den and let her play. 6:15 rolled around, and up came Amelia. I made sure they both stayed awake till an early lunch, and they both went out for naps at noon. Silly mommy, though....of course, I didn't sleep!! Not after the TWO cups of coffee I needed to make it through the morning!

As you can see, this is how Amelia finally passed out at lunch time. :)

Later when they woke up, we just kinda lazied around. I took them to HEB for a grocery run, and we played around the house. Ella was ALL ABOUT the Little People today, and I have some great video of me sneaking up on her while she configured them speaking to each other. Here's a pic of her being silly with some sticker eye she found.

Daddy put her to bed tonight, and I don't think he'll ever do it again. Ha ha. He is too soft to drop her in her bed and leave and let her cry, but he surely doesn't like to wait around 45 minutes for her to finally fall asleep either. It's a tough decision to make...

0 comments: