Monday, March 16, 2009

On the Verge of Crawling


You had a great day. This afternoon, the weather was soooo beautiful. You went outside and caught some rays. Aunt Necoy couldn't resist a few squeezes and smiles from her favorite little princess.

Oh, and lookout....Ella is on the verge of crawling!!

Yes, tonight in the living room, you were tired but you were on your belly, and you had your butt up in the air. You rocked back and forth on your arms...raring to go. I tried to get video, but like I said - you weren't in the greatest of moods because you were tired (plus it was dark because Daddy was watching 24). I say that you'll be crawling by the end of the month!


What do you think? Take my poll!
Love, Mommy

P.S. You had another bath in the sink, and Mommy just couldn't resist.

1 comments:

~Michelle said...

I love Ella's sunglasses! She is such a rocker chic!!!

Love, Chelle