Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Always coughing

Well, Ella - you've been keeping mommy and daddy up for the past few nights with your coughing and snotty nose. I know babies get colds, but you're going on three weeks now, so I brought you to see Dr. Nguyen this afternoon. She said you have an ear infection in BOTH EARS!! You'd never know it by your demeanor. You're just as happy and playful as can be. She said they are not reeeally bad, but on a scale from 1-4, its a 2.5. That's scary enough for me!!

So, she has you on Amoxycillin (antibiotic) for a few days. Hopefully, as it clears up your ears, it will also clear up your nose and throat. Poor baby. Daddy is at the store as we speak to get an electric snot sucker. Ha ha. Apparently they work, and you're poor nose is SOO tired of the manual nose sucker. We shall see if it works!!!

Love, Mommy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Poor Little Ella... You can be sick and no one even knows it because you are such a good little baby!! I'm glad your mommy and daddy know you so well they can tell when you are just not right. Hopefully this medicine will take care of that ear infection and you will be just fine when you come to visit Mammy in a couple of weeks. I have some great things for us to do and I even bought you some goodies that I know you will love!! I can't wait to see you my little Ella... I love you.. Mammy

~Michelle said...

Wow - electric snot sucker! I didnt know they made those. Let me know how that works for you. I have always called it a 'booger getter-outer'. haha

Get well soon, Ella!
Love, Chelle

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little Ella P I hope that you start to feel better soon, I certainly know that it is no fun being sick. I hope that the electric nose sucker helps a lot and I will have to call mommy and get the scoop soon. I can not wait to see you very soon darling girl..Love you lots xxxx Amber