Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Interesting Info (and a video)

Here's some interesting info I just got from a baby website.


Ella's half birthday is February 11 (which is also our anniversary and her Aunt Lacie's birthday!)
Her astrological sign is Leo (just like her Aunt Mary).
Her flower is Gladiola or Poppy (Orange, Red and Light Green)
(This is what gladiolas look like - I had to google it!)

She will start kindergarten in 2013, be old enough to drive a car in 2024, finish high school in 2026, and will graduate from college with the class of 2030, give or take a year.
Can you imagine?
This time last year I was 17 Weeks Pregnant!

Here's a little video of our little superstar. She looves to sing!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her mammy is ALSO a Leo.... but don't think about that little baby driving a car or graduating from college yet...my God... she can't even CRAWL yet!!! Stay a baby forever, Little Ella....show your parents!!! I love you... Mammy

~Michelle said...

That IS interesting info. That is so cool that her half b-bay is yalls anniversary. I love gladiolas! How do I find out what my flower is? Ella is a great singer - looks like she is going to take after her mommy!

Chelle

Anonymous said...

Ella P definatly is taking after her Mommy.....mmmm I could market that album :D Wow all those facts were making think of all the great things I have to look forward too. Just wait till Ella P takes a trip to Australia and drives on the other side of the road, or even perhaps takes a year off to study abroad. Very cool fact's Gelle Love Amber xxxx