Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ella's New Walker

Hey my little Ella,

Mommy and daddy thought we'd give you an alternative to the jumper, so we got you an old-school walker. I think everyone from the 80s had one of these when they were babies. I figured it worked for us, so what ever happened to them? Why do they make kids jump and dangle their feet in a saucer nowadays? Why aren't babies mobile!??
So, here's your own personal MOBILE walker. It's pretty and pink with princesses and castles. When we first put you in it, we were a bit miffed because your feet didn't touch the floor!!
There's only one adjustment on the height, and your pretty little feet just dangled.


(I'm sure you'll thank us for that picture above one day!!) Anyway, when we put you in it today, you were just determined to have your feet touch that floor. You patted the ceramic floor with your little toot tootsies. Then you even taught yourself how to push backwards!! You were so excited to mooooove!! Hee hee...you love it, and we love seeing you enjoy it.

So now we'll see how long it takes you to learn to push yourself forward too!!
I love you my baby girl. Here's a little video of you in action.
Love, Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, my gosh angelle, she is so adorable, this age is so much fun!! I could eat those chunky legs up. Just precious!!!!
Veronica

Anonymous said...

Ella.... pretty soon you will be zooming all over the house in that walker and your mommy and daddy will be soooo happy!!! NOT!!!! They are trying sooo hard to get you walking all over and when you DO finally master it, all we're going to hear is "come here, Ella".. "SIT DOWN, Ella"... "Come down from those stairs, Ella"... I keep telling your mommy to watch what she wishes for....it WILL come through...but my baby, it's hard to teach grown ups... I love you sooooo much, my little love... Mammy