Sunday, February 28, 2010

Double Trouble

Yes, I have done it...I mean, I couldn't resist. There's this little time frame where outfits for Ella and Amelia are available in the same size bracket, and I can dress them alike!! So, when Mary was here, we snuck away to Carter's outlet, and I bought the girls some matching outfits. I bought a 24 month for Ella (thinking it would be snug, but she could still get away with it), and I bought Amelia a size 6 month, thinking it would be big for her, but she could grow into it. Yeah, Mommy is so NOT WITH IT. Ella's 24 month dress swallowed her, and Amelia's 6 month outfit was snug! Geez! Aren't they just adorable in their matching dresses? I could totally get used to this! Just wait till I get that sewing machine up and running again!




All this modeling sure is making me sleepy!!

Meanwhile, crazy Ella looks like she is the cat that swallowed the canary!

Friday night, Ella and I went to my MOPS mom's little girl Kai's first birthday party. Ella had a blast playing with all the other kids, and Brooke really threw a great party. We're planning on many playdates with our girls now that they've finally hung out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the matching outfits! I went to Carter's the other day alos. Spent way too much.

Anonymous said...

oopps! That was from Stina.

Farrell Family said...

I ALWAYS spend way too much at Carter's!

Anonymous said...

How precious!!! I think dress alikes are great and work just fine for many years and actually it makes life easy for Mom... I loved dressing my twins alike and it didn't RUIN them or their individuality!! Such rubbish!! They look so precious in their matching dresses and you are right, Gelle, when you get that sewing machine up and running they will be the best dressed kids in the state!! But see how hard it is to get to that machine, huh? Mammy would love to sew more too, but it's hard cause I'd rather PLAY with my girls!!! I love you my beautiful girls...Mammy