Sunday, February 7, 2010

Who Dat Victory!!

After much contemplation of what where we were going to watch the Superbowl, we decided that in the best interest of all who actually wanted to see the game, we'd have our own private party at the house. If we were living in Louisiana, I'm sure this would've been a no-brainer, but we live in Houey and that's that. So, we wore our black and gold for the Superbowl, baby!


The game was awesome, of course, and the kids were generally well-behaved so Mommy and Daddy could watch most of it. SOOOO happy for the Saints and their victory. They really deserved it, and I teared up at the end when Drew Brees was holding his little boy up in all the confetti. I bet it was wild and crazy in the quarter, and I would've loved to have been celebrating with family and friends.
My little Who Dat babies represented well, though. Ella said "touchdown" every time the Saints scored, and Amelia was all smiles. Well, most of the time..

We made a sign for the front door so all would know who we were pulling for! And one day I can tell my babies that they took part in a major part of football history!
Geaux Saints!!

0 comments: