Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Dean!

Today was Ella's good friend Dean's 2nd birthday party! Amelia and Ella had a great time! Ok, maybe Ella had a better time than Amelia, but it was still a lot of fun for all of us! Kurt and Robin had TONS of food, and we all had so much fun catching up.


To start the party off, Ella went straight to Dean's toys of course. She grabbed a purple block with different shape cutouts in it. Well, she held on to that thing for what felt like a half hour! I'd see her on one of those ride-along cars, and there she was with the block in hand. Finally, a half hour later, I heard Ella's cries come from the other room. One of the other moms told me she was ok, she just fell but didn't hit her head or anything. Well, I know my Ella, and I know that she would NEVER cry like that from merely falling on carpet. When I went to investigate, I realize her hand was STUCK in one of the shapes on the purple block, and when she fell, it hurt her hand. Ha ha ha. Robin had to use olive oil to slip her hand off the block. Poor baby!!

Dean blew out his candles, and he was sooo cute. I can't wait till Ella can actually "blow" her candles out!


Ella loooved the chocolate cake, as you can see with it all over her face.

Later, her and Dean were playing with the balloons. They are sooo cute together.

Dean is playing on a Georgia Bulldog, which is the only thing wrong with him. Notice Ella wants nothing to do with that wretched thing...in fact, she seems to be looking at Dean like he's a little crazy. Might I add, Dean was a tiger for this past Halloween.
Meanwhile, Amelia was hanging out on everyone's lap. She was pretty good for the party, and she looked adorable in her big pink bow.

We had a great time!!

0 comments: