Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We Miss You!!


In loving memory of Bart's mother, Beverly Louise Allain Farrell, who passed away Tuesday, September 9, 2008. She was an amazing woman, an incredible mother, a wonderful grandmother, and very special friend. She's touched so many lives, and she will be greatly missed.

All services will be in New Iberia, Louisiana. Rosary and wake will be Friday night at 7pm at Pellerin Funeral Home. Funeral is Saturday at 10am at St. Peter Church.
www.pellerinfuneralhome.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the Farrell Family,

Please accept my most heartfelt sympathy....my thoughts and prayers are with all of you at this time.

Lacie

~Michelle said...

Gelle, I am so sorry for your loss. From what you have told me, she was an amazing woman. Please know that the Farrell family is in my thoughts and prayers. May God bless your family during these hard times. I love you! Chelle

Revelation 21:4 "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."

Anonymous said...

i am sorry for your loss. did she get to see ella before she died? because if she did, then that was a blessing.
-janet

Anonymous said...

Little Ella.... I want to tell you how very wonderful and special your Grandma Bev was. She loved you so much the instant she saw your pictures and while I was staying with your Mom & Dad after you were born (you know, to sort of "break them in"), I would take you upstairs to visit with Grandma Bev and let her get to know you. She just beamed when she saw you. We have lots of wonderful pictures of her that we will show you so you'll always know what a special angel you have taking care of you in Heaven. Love, Mammy

Elizabeth said...

I am so sorry for your loss. You & your family are in my thoughts & prayers.
Love,
Elizabeth