Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ella and Jacob's First Playdate!!


One good thing out of Gustav - all the Louisiana evacuees have been coming to Houston to visit!! Today, my godparents Bucky and Nanny, my great friend Penne and her husband Greg and beautiful baby boy Jacob all came to my house to visit. Jacob was born on June 9th (I believe), and he weighed a whopping 10 lbs when he was born. He is just ADORABLE and growing in leaps and bounds.


When Greg held Ella for the first time, I thought he was gonna lift her through the ceiling as she was quite a change from his 17 lb baby boy!! And I got to feed Jacob his big boy bottle...I can't wait to feed Ella that many ounces without having to burp her till the very end!! It was a lovely visit, and Ella and Jacob got to bond. I think I see a new friendship ahead.


Love,

Mama Gelle

0 comments: