Saturday, April 18, 2009

You're Gonna Be a Big Sister!!!

Yes, in case you have not heard yet, your Mommy is pregnant...again! Mommy and Daddy were not planning to give you a little brother or sister quite so soon, but wow...here we are! So, the two of you will be approximately be sixteen months apart. I'm really excited because I think that the fact that yall are close in age will make yall best of friends one day. Mommy is 7.5 weeks pregnant today, and the approximate due date is December 3rd. Maybe the baby will come early so we won't have THREE December birthdays!! (mommy and daddy's birthdays are in Dec!) I feel great...no morning sickness. Every once in a while, I get a wave of nausea, but it is definitely nothing major. For the most part, I feel great!

And most of all, I can't wait to see if you will have a little brother or a little sister. Either way, I hope they're just as wonderful as you are!!

Love, Mommy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Congratulations!!! I am very happy for you both!!!!
Linda

Anonymous said...

My little Ella baby... You are soooo good that you talked mommy & daddy into having another little angel just like YOU!!! I can't wait to see if you will have a little sister or brother, but with either I just know that you will be the best big sister in the world! They are going to be so lucky!! I love you so much, my little Ella.... mammy

Anonymous said...

Ella P I have to say that is a very funky t-shirt you have on!! I think that one is a keeper :) It's all very exciting that you are going to have a brother or sister. Gelle I'm thrilled to hear that so far you are feeling great, I am completly over the moon that I will get to see you pregnant. Love you all!!! xxx Amber

~Michelle said...

I am so happy for you, Bart and Ella! I think you are right about them being close because of their age - its going to be great! Plus they can share a car when they are teens. I didnt know Bart b-day was in Dec too. Hopefully everything will continue to be opposite and you will have the baby a week early instead of a week late!
Love, Chelle