Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ella's New Tricks!



Here are just a few shots of your latest and greatest moves. Yesterday, you came home from daycare clapping your hands! You do it all the time now. And you also learned how to shake your head NO. You do THAT all the time too, but sometimes when you shake your head, I think it might shake off your shoulders!! You are a character. You've been crawling a lot, and your favorite thing to do is still pull yourself up and stand. You can stand for a while!

Mommy's been feeling ok. Already, I definitely think it's a boy because all the wonderful things that happened when I was pregnant for you, it's opposite now! I have pimply face - what's up with that?? Daddy says they're really not that bad, but eww....I think they're gross. Pizza face, as Jenny called it when she was preggers for Briggs. And I am sooooo tired. When I was pregnant for you, I felt GREAT all the time! It must be a boy!!

P.S. Make sure you check out BOTH videos on this posting!






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little Ella, I must have watched that short video a hundred times of you shaking your head and clapping... you are SUCH a wonderful and happy baby!! I cannot believe how well you can stand up too... you 'll be walking before we know it...boohoo... I want you to promise me, my little Ella, that you will always be Mammy's little baby girl... we don't want to grow up...it's not as much fun and being little... just think...everything is done for YOU... can that be all bad??? I love you so much my little Ella.. mammy