Monday, February 23, 2009

Paw Paw and Mammy love you




Ellapoops-

By the way, have I ever told you your daddy and I call you Ella Poopy Pants. I'm sure you'll really appreciate that when you're older.

Anyway, you were really sleepy this evening. I think you're still working to fight this cold. YES, another cold. You poor thing...

I have a few pics from our trip home this last time...Paw Paw and Mammy got some snapshots of you around the yard the last morning we were there. Paw Paw fixed up the swing that his great grandfather made, and you look just cute as a button in it. Your ancestors would be proud!

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little Ella... You are the third generation to swing on that little swing that your great great grandfather made. Your grandpa used to swing on it, your mommy used to swing on it and so have you. I hope one day your little girl or boy will swing on it too... and I hope your pawpaw and I are still around to see it!! I love when you come to visit and I can't wait till you come for spring break and I'll have you all to myself!!! YEA!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness third generation to swing on the swing...that is so priceless!! Love all the photo's and I know that you would have had such fun. Really can not wait to come and hang out, want to book flights this very second. Love you all Amber xxxx