Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ella Pearl, Cy-Fair celebrity

Did you know my daughter is a local celebrity??

Ella's been going to the YMCA daycare for almost a year now when Bart or I go work out. When she walks in now, the workers know her by name and shout, "Ella Peaaaaarl," as if they were on Cheers shouting NORM when he would hit the door. She walks in there with a grin from ear to ear, and boy, does she work it.

Tonight I brought the girls to the gym so I could go to yoga, and the first worker that saw Ella asked me if she was in the recent issue of the Cy-Fair Magazine. They went on and on about how they knew that must've been her and how they won a bet with the other girl who works there, yada yada. A little while later, another worker in Amelia's room asked me if Ella was in the magazine. As Bart and I were leaving, a set of PARENTS picking up their kid stopped us and asked us if she was in it. It was CRAZY!

Well, the answer is YES, she was in the recent issue of our local magazine called Cy-Fair Magazine. They asked for any photos from birthday parties, and I submitted this adorable picture of Ella at Brody's birthday party chowing down on an Elmo cookie. Come to find out they published it on like a fourth of the page!! They call her Ella Levet...I guess I just told them her name was Ella, and they got the Levet from my email signature. Oh well...

Here's the pdf from the article...she's like on the second to last page, I believe.

My little girl, a local legend!! Ha ha ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the updates on the girls! And why did they give Ella Levet only a fourth of a page? Those two boys next to her are not necessary. That should have been a half page...minimum. Precious and few! ~ Penne

Anonymous said...

My little Ella....not even two years old yet and a celebrity!!! I know your only competition will be your little sister when she gets to be your age and I don't think it will be comptition...you will be a twosome!!! Sort of like a "sister's act"!! You are such a little sweetheart and Mammy loves you so much and I love my little Amelia too...Such beautiful little girls and so sweet too... love, Mammy